Tuesday, May 7, 2019

PTI challenge: Favorite Layout

This week's Win it Wednesday challenge is to make a card with a favorite layout. I don't think I have a favorite layout, but as I like to feature the text, especially, as with this card, when it is scripture. I had a difficult time getting this card to photograph well. The blue is darker and more elegant than you see here. It comes from a metallic line oddly named "curious cosmic." The texture feels smooth and silken, and looks incredibly elegant. When I add pattern with versamark, the elegance increases even more.  The name does seem more fitting when one uses an embossing folder, somehow this alters the appearance to a very metallic look. 

The text is from the A Cheerful Heart set, and the butterfly from the What the Doodle: Butterfly set.

No comments: