Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Link for inspiration

This is a site I have not yet taken advantage of, but I may today if I can't get a serious dent into my personal Christmas card making. I finished my last cards for selling Monday night, and delivered them on our way out of town for Christmas shopping, and will post a picture later today ... it was one of those designs that was fairly simple, but required using ink that did not consistently give a decent image, so, making them last minute as I did, I didn't make more than the ten I needed for my friend, and there was no time to take a picture before I left town yesterday! So, I'll make a couple more today...

Anyway, this site has some free printable Christmas tags, though I hope if you really like and use them, you'll consider making an actual purchase. Fun stuff! Just click HERE.

No comments: