Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday already!


Wow, how did a week go by so quickly???

That's what happens when one is hyper-focused on something! Our town has it's annual "week-before-the-balloon-rally parade Saturday, and then the Balloon Rally itself next Saturday, and I'm busily putting together as many journals as possible. I am almost exclusively just making very basic wallpaper journals ... wallpaper is lovely because you can clean it, the mitered corners stay nicer much longer than cardstock, and best of all, the wallpaper is free!

I went through my previously made journals for some inspiration for the few decorated journals I want to have. This one is one of my favorites. It's a little too time consuming to recreate, but perhaps I can simplify it a little....hmmm....

1 comment:

Monica-FC said...

I love this journal and what a perfect it says on the front. love it.