Monday, October 18, 2010

The harvest is plentiful...


Finished my first quarter at college this weekend, hurrah! Now I can have a couple of days (I hope - lots happening here this week; my oldest daughter is moving away, so of course, everyone wants to see her before she leaves. I told someone today that I look forward to an empty nest, but the actual process of emptying is absolutely awful, lol!)

Anyway, I hope to post regulary this week, I have a "not yet posted" file of cards that I can draw from. Occasionally I use one for the blog, but forget to move it out, so hopefully this card really has not been posted before. It's a remake of a simpler card I made a few years ago. I trimmed it down and mounted it onto another card to give it another layer, and added extra brads.

No comments: