Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last foreign language cards made for sale



I have been selling cards at Houghton College for about two and half years, but with new management and, understandably, with their different ideas, it seems time to move on. I had almost stopped anyway, as I don't really have a lot of time for cardmaking, and when time is limited, making "have to" cards - making sure I have new designs for each category - leaves no time to make just what I want to make. Anyway, while I still have reasons to make the occasional Spanish card, I will no longer have any cause to make foreign language cards. Those that I have left over I will just re-make into English cards, unless I can find some place to sell them online. With the fairly simple designs I have, that may not be possible. So, these two cards, made this summer to sell at the college this winter, are the last in their language I will make.

No comments: