Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Wonderful Names of Jesus III


As I was creating cards for the design teams, I came across a damaged panel using Stubby Stamper's Names of Jesus stamp. As you can see, I did some kind of watercoloring on this Eureka rose, and evidently I used too much water, and the panel warped significantly. Still, I never got rid of it. Already posting two companies' NOJ stamps, I decided to see if I could use the panel after all. I attached it to some beautiful marbled green glossy cardstock, placed it under a large pile of books, and left it for a couple of days. Hurrah - the card flattened out smoothly! I wish the glossy cardstock showed up better, it's truly a beautiful pattern, giving added beauty to the card.

By the way, another name for Jesus is "Rose of Sharon," part of why I chose a rose to place in the center. :-)

No comments: