Sunday, September 10, 2017

Make it Monday: Small Images on Repeat

This week's challenge is to take a small image and stamp it multiple times.  My diecut/embossing machine cracked apart, so I borrowed one from a friend for a few weeks, but have returned it.  Now I have to make all my cards without dies or embossing, which is kind of nice, actually, as it pushes me to go back to focusing on stamping.   This week's challenge at Papertrey nicely was one I could easily do, though I'm not satisfied with it, so probably will do some tweaking of the card later on.

The images come from the Thrill of Hope stamp set.

I do not know why, but my PC no longer recognizes my camera's chip, so I had to do this with my laptop, and it has distorted the color; the card is actually a light brown, almost kraft, not the off white that you see displayed here.  But, the sun is down too far to try a picture with my phone, and the deadline is 7:00 am tomorrow, so here it is in its warped colors!


1 comment:

TLady said...

EXCELLENT JOB! I'm so sorry your die machine has broken! Maybe, Santa will bring you one early? AND if one enlarges your photo, I can tell it is a light Kraft color. You did WONDERFUL on this challenge! ;)