Saturday, April 21, 2018

PTI Challenge: Grafitti

I haven't posted anything in forever, though I have continued to make cards and journals.  Blogging just hasn't happened.  Papertrey Ink hosts a weekly challenge, "Make it Monday," and this week's challenge was Graffiti Word Art. I didn't quite manage it perfectly, but enjoyed the challenge. I do have to wonder, though, if the paint splatter is quite in keeping with the message of "Be still"! The scripture set is from the "Inspired:God" set of stamps and coordinating die.


3 comments:

lexi said...

this turned out beautifully - i love blue and orange together!! thanks for playing make it monday!

Velda said...

Good work. I think the message is to calm the chaos around it. The splatters indicate the chaos. Velda

Sarosa said...

Thanks, Lexi and Velda, for your encouragment! Velda, I don't know why I didn't think of that perspective ... seriously, I'm so glad you said that ... I really was bugged at the background spatters 'till you said that!