Monday, April 15, 2019

Favorite Style Challenge

This week's PTI challenge is to make a card with our favorite style.  Call it lack of talent if you like, I am not an amazing card maker!  But really, although I often make cards a little less simple than this, I do not love cards that are covered in images, dies and embellishments, unless it is a wordless card.  For me, I want the text to stand out, and I just think a simpler card looks cleaner.

I prefer making cards for women, because they are more "fun" as I can do a bit more than on this card, which is meant for a male. My husband is actually more likely, aside from birthdays, to send a card to someone than I am, so I like to have a bunch for him to choose from.  I like this idea very much, but I should not have cut the angles on the outer strips as I did, I should have had them the same direction, I think.  But, I have more of the denim washi tape left, so I will make more this style.


No comments: