Sunday, June 10, 2012

Eureka June hop



Welcome to the last stop on the June Eureka Blog Hop! If you are following the Hop, you should have arrived here from Roxie at "Paper Scraper"! If not, but you would like to start at the beginning, hop over to QKR Stampede for the entire hop! This month's theme is summer and the beach, so the shell background was a natural choice! I embossed the image in clear; I just wanted a little texture. I then used chalk to add subtle color. I stamped the image again in rose, stamped the thank you (which also comes in a larger size), then cut a circle out, and lined it up to fit with the original background image. I stamped once more, just enough to get the shell I wanted, embossing as I had the first time, then chalking it a little more heavily for distinct color, and attached it to the circle.

3 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Very nice card. I love that we used the same image and yet they are so different. This is a wonderful background stamp! TFS!

Roxie said...

This would be a nice quick card when you need one in a hurry, thanks for sharing it.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very nice! Love that background stamp!