Friday, December 7, 2012

We Three Kings



I'm posting today for Eureka.  I hope everyone is enjoying the season, and not getting stressed out with everything on their schedules!

The obvious thing to do with this image is to color it, and I really wanted to ... still want to!  But, I didn't!  I decided to find a different way to show case the Three Kings.  I wish I had a camera that could pick up the beautiful velvety cardstock I used for the background on the top card and everything on the bottom; the elegance it added is perfect.  I also don't know if you can really see that the top card is somewhat 3D; each king is a separate, solid layer of cardstock.  The star comes from the Bethelehem with verse image (see HERE for a card with the full image).  I stamped it on light gold cardstock and embossed.

No comments: