Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Grace of God

I recently made this card for a man in our church who had experienced God's grace in a beautiful and memorable way.   I chose the background (wallpaper) based on the Old Testament encouragements on certain occasions to erect memorials, often made with stones, as a remembrance of God's grace to the people. I have made journals with this pattern for the same reason; journals are a great "memorial stone" for us to use to record God's goodness to us, especially those life-changing or defining moments that He gives us.

I am participating in the Word Art Wednesday challenge.  This blog provides a digital scripture stamp for each challenge - I love that!  This is their 200th post ... I think that is certainly something to celebrate!  Now I need to go save some of those scripture digis to my files ...  :-)


1 comment:

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Wonderful card! I really like the colors and the background! I also like how the sentiment stands alone, it allows for it to really speak! Excellent creation! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)