Wednesday, May 2, 2018

PTI Challenge: INK BLENDING ON COLORED CARDSTOCK

I enjoyed this week's challenge, although I'd have liked to have had time to try again. I am trying to be disciplined and use something in my stash every time I make a card ... I have tons and tons of cut stamped and/or die cut items that just collect.  I'm sure most stampers reading this post will relate!  I have a ton of PTI's paisleys all stamped and cut as I went kind of crazy with them awhile ago, so while I focused on white, I only had silver/gold/copper embossed paisleys already made, so I used a silver embossed one where I would have done white had a made one for the challenge. The scripture comes from the Cheerful Heart set.


4 comments:

Marybeth said...

Your card is so beautiful in that pretty shade of blue!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Sarosa, this is such a gorgeous card! Love all the beautiful textures and the stunning blues blended together!

scrapnhawaii said...

I agree with the other comments. You have created a beautiful card. Makes me think of the ocean around here with swirls of blue and green.

Nancy Penir said...

You really made those paisleys shine with the beautiful blues! Love that scripture, and the way you gave it such a prominent place on your card!