Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Every Good and Perfect Gift

PaperTrey Ink's Win it Wednesday Challenge this week is to use one's favorite PTI ink combination. I love PTI's New Leaf green ... it's probably my favorite green of any I own.  I purchased PTI's Royal Velvet, which, although listed with other purple shades, appeared to be a dark blue on my laptop monitor, and I thought it would look fabulous with the New Leaf (I love green and blue together). But on a whim, I had tried the two together, and I loved the look!

I meant to add paisley die cuts from the What the doodle Paisley set, but as I placed the text on the card, it looked so elegant and perfect just as it was, I ended up choosing instead a single die cut, from the Inspired: Praise set. Unfortunately, I have a new laptop without a decent photo editing, so this does not demonstrate the elegant wow factor it would with a better program.


No comments: