Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Papertrey Ink Packaging challenge

For Win it Wednesday, PTI's challenge this week is to use our favorite packaging with PTI. Well, my favorite way to give gifts is with gift bags or decorative boxes.  I'm not going to use my favorite method of packaging, which would be with a quilt (PTI has several quilt dies that I love and use constantly), because I used a quilt in last week's challenge.  My second favorite go-to is to use PTI's paisleys.  My only problem is that I did not have time to create or find a nice box, so I "borrowed" one from a set of small boxes I use to display my craft creations at a local shop.  So, I couldn't actually glue anything down, but I am planning at this point to remove everything in the next few months, so I hope I can then permanently glue down my paisleys onto this box! (And then do I coat the paisleys with mod podge? Hmm....)

The picture makes the brown edge of the box look like a stripe; that's my lack of photography skills, it is not nearly that pronounced.  Underneath the center paisley is a scrap of wallpaper that looks  very elegant and compliments the box nicely.


No comments: