Thursday, May 27, 2010

Snoopy!



I thought this would be a good image to include in the last batch of cards for the semester at Houghton. Graduation is definitely a bittersweet time...

I have not posted so infrequently as I have for the past month in a long time. I may continue to be a bit sporadic ... I'm in the process of applying for college. I was hoping to do it online, but I may have a problem with my ancient credits being acceptable at my school of choice. Still waiting to find that out. In the meantime, I'm reading through a couple of my children's college textbooks to get a jumpstart on classes; being a bit rusty in the area of paper writing and intense studying, I need an edge for the first semester! I'm also still working with getting my youngest enrolled in college.

2 comments:

becky said...

I've been enjoying your blog and wanted to tell you that the Snoopy card is so cute, love him.I also like the variety of your designs and your color choices-that is what I have the most trouble. Thanks so sharing your wonderful work and good luck with your returning to school.

Monica-FC said...

I love these cards as they are so bright and cheery. I love your blog also, there are many different ways you us how to do a card. so neat.