Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Super Simple Scripture Card


I love to make backgrounds from my stamps, but sometimes it's really handy to have printed papers; it's a bit challenging to focus on cardmaking at the moment. Our seventeen year old niece, Meredith, just went to be with the Lord after a sudden diagnosis of brain cancer last month. My prayers for the family (in addition to her parents, she had nine younger siblings) are, as with this blessing of Aaron, priest and brother of Moses, for the Lord to bless and keep them, to make His face shine upon them, and give them continuing peace.

2 comments:

jenna said...

Oh, Sarah, I am so sorry this tragedy hit your family. May the Lord bless you all as youn find strength in Him and in one another.

Sarosa said...

Jenna, thank you! I've been wanting to get in touch with you ... your cards have been such a blessing to me!