Friday, October 5, 2012

Tile fun

Posting today for Eureka...

Well, I have searched high and low for my camera, but cannot find it anywhere. I had three tiles to show you today, but I'll have to settle for this one poor photo. The tile actually is much nicer to look at (yet not good enough to re-create, lol!) than you see here ... . I had photographed it simply because I wanted to remember the design before I destroyed it. ;-)

No, not because I don't like how it looks in the photo, but because I did one very, very flaky thing. I made about eight of these, each with a different design, including three from Eureka .... and accidently grabbed by glue spray instead of my sealing spray. AAAAUUUGGHHHHHH as Charlie Brown would say! I am happy to say that the glue peeled off the design nicely, so at least I can reuse the tiles! I was waiting to photgraph the others before peeling them off, so I will photgraph them tomorow when my son is home with his camera! So, check this post tomorrow afternoon to see the other two tiles!

I stamped the rose with Versafine black, and chalked in the color. Then I embossed the Names of Jesus in copper.

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

I thougt so! I saw your post on the company blog, but you didn't have your name on it, but I just knew that it was yours. You are so creative! Love the tile and can't wait to see what else you have to show us!