Monday, February 20, 2017

Finale! (But not Grande!)

It's fun to finish with a bang, but honestly, I was worn out!  This has been a terrific experience to make cards this way ... having a specific selection of cards to find inspiration from ... and I'm so glad I participated!  But, wow, I think it will take a week to clean up the amazing mess I created in the process!  For the final challenge, 2016, this card, casing this design, was going to be more complex, with all four sizes of the paisely stamps and dies, but when I began to lay it out, simple was best.  I also made it a bit "3D," the layered paisleys made the text seem "flat," so I bumped it out. The swirls come from the Quilted: Winter stamp set.


1 comment:

Natasha said...

I love the look of the layered paisley! Beautifully done!