Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas quilt


I had hoped to make a set of quilt cards for my mother for Christmas, but I have a feeling it is not going to happen. So, I decided I'd at least make a quilt card for her Christmas card. We have company coming tomorrow, and my house is far from ready, so this was a card made in a hurry. I was delighted to find an already stamped text: all I needed to do was attach it to a scrap of cardstock and trim. Oh, happy day! The saying is a bit trite, but oh well, my mom will just be delighted I have made a "quilt." I'm hoping she can't tell that I accidently embossed the snowflake pattern backwards.... :-/

Now, off to pack up our handmade chocolates...

2 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

I LOVE this quilt card! It's so inspiring! I wish I had time to make one today.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is just SUCH an incredible idea. How fun & gorgeous. Hope it's ok if I link you up? Thanks for the lovely inspiration! :O)