Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mistletoad


I've never sold one of these cards (I made more than one), but it's one of my favorites. The toad on this card is just one of six. It might be my favorite one!

I did another craft fair this evening. I knew it would probably not go really well, as Wellsville has already had a major craft fair this season, and last week was the town's big Christmas event on Main Street. But since I heard about it during the Houghton craft fair I just did, I left everything packed up, so it was no extra work to do it. I did sell a few things, but the current economy is really hitting events like this hard. Glad I'm not dependent on crafts for income, lol!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Hi, Sarah! This card is soooo cute! What a fun card. Love it.

Red Fox said...

O_____________________O wow!!