Thursday, December 4, 2008

Craft Fair


Tuesday and Wednesday were spent at Houghton College at their annual craft fair. From a financial standpoint, it was not a great success for any of us; I sold significantly less than any of the three previous years. It was the same for everyone.


In every other way, it was great! All four of my children (three full time on campus) helped at different times loading, unloading, and just hanging out with me! We host college students for lunch about 3 times a month, and it was great to see several of them. I've also gotten to know other vendors, and as a former student myself, a number of professors and employees are known to me. I look forward to next year!


I actually had two tables, one primarily with items I had made, the rest of it and the other table with items to create with (stamps, papers, ink pads, etc).

1 comment:

Trish D said...

Bummer that you didn't make out so well financially, but glad that you had such a great time!