Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kreative Blogger awards


As promised, though not on time, so sorry, here is my list of those whom I chose to pass on this award, given to me by Jacki.

The rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

This was difficult, because time was short, and there are so many talented stampers out there! But it was a lot of fun as well; I kept forgetting what I needed to accomplish as I explored, and lost a few blogs that way, lol! I finally realized that it was past my bedtime, and I needed to just get the job (privelege!) done! Anyway, I now have some new blogs to visit & some new inspiration, and hopefully others will too!

My apologies that I really did not take the time to make comments about each blogger I picked; I hope you will all visit each one, and see for yourself what impressed me! I can say that these women were chosen because they put great efforts into passing on their experience, because they had unique cards that really inspired me, and/or I was impressed by their communication skills and balance in their blogging (in addition to great cardmaking, of course!).

So, here are the blogs I chose:

1. Lori Craig at Make a difference.

2. Judy at Joy in a Jar

3. Christine at Christine Creations

4. Becca at Amazing Paper Grace

5. Beverly at Bee Stamper

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Thank you Sarah for the award! I appreciate your kind comments and for visiting my blog!
Have a wonderful day!