Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Caught!


I've mentioned this before, but I am really bad about getting birthday cards done on time. I don't know why I continue to struggle with this, but I do. We celebrated our oldest daughter's birthday Sunday, and I had to use a card from my stash that was not made especially for her. She loves butterflies, and her gift was a butterfly necklace so although this is admittedly not one of my best cards, it was the best choice. Of course, she turned it over and saw my business sticker, which I don't put on family cards. "Recylced, Mom?" she asked with a grin. At least I could deny that! It wasn't made for her, but it was not previously owned, lol!
The new computer did not come with a decent photo editing program, and my dh has not yet been able to load the old one on. In fact, I'm not positive he can, so I'm still a bit stuck ... I hope tomorrow or the day after to finally be able to get some pictures ready to post.

1 comment:

Monica-FC said...

I am not able to do this kind of card that well as yet. I am still working on it. yours is wonderful. still you remembered her a card. be thankful.