Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Birthday cards




It seemed appropriate to post birthday cards today: it was my daughter's birthday Wednesday, and it's mine today. In celebration, we're cleaning the house - we are feeding a group of college students after church tomorrow!

Moving along ... I have had so much fun with my Cuttlebug leaf dies! I also really love wood ... whether the look comes from stamping, wallpaper, or this beautifully embossed wood cardstock.

The multi-colored leaves came from a cardstock panel on which I had done the polished stone technique.

2 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I really love the look of the leaves with the polished stone. do they look so real.

ampug09 said...

Oh GOODNESS!!! I missed your birthday and your daughter's! I'm so SORRY! I hope that it was a GREAT day!
The cards look great. :)