Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Favorite Florals

Papertrey's day three challenge is to make a card with one's favorite floral set.  While  Papertrey does not demand all images & dies be from their company, it does seem tacky not to use their stuff if at all possible.  Problem: I just don't have floral sets.  I decided I'd just not enter this challenge, until I remembered that their Paisley stamps, which I have on loan from a friend, contain floral images, hurrah!  I also used the coordinating Paisley dies, and the Big Basics: Thanks die. (I may actually catch up on all my thank you cards this month!!!) I trimmed the panel with the intention of framing it with another panel with a solid color coordinating with the images, but I decided that the white on white lent a certain elegance that disappeared with a color behind it.


No comments: