Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Encouragement

Have you encouraged anyone today?

I'm in the middle of writing someone a thank you for a note of encouragement she recently sent me. As I thought about why her letter encouraged me, I realized that she probably did not expect it to have the impact it did. Not only did she bless me, she gave me something to think about in an area of my life that has been lacking lately. I am grateful. I've read it several times now...

If you haven't written anyone lately, I hope you will today. Or tomorrow. If you're waiting until you have time to make the person on your heart a really nice card .... don't. Just grab a piece of lined paper from your desk and scribble out that encouragement that your friend, spouse, child, or neighbor needs to hear.

Blessings!
Sarah

1 comment:

Jacki Marie said...

great idea! Thanks for the encouragement.