Wednesday, November 21, 2007

smARTworks challenge


I was so glad when my friend Trish posted the smARTworks weekly "tea party" (read: challenge). I don't know what it is about a challenge, but it always inspires me. I've been working on music-themed Christmas cards today, and when I saw Trish's card, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my carolers stamp from smARTworks! So thanks, Trish!


The poinsettia is from Eureka, and the music notes from Merry Stamper. The hymn background is computer generated.

2 comments:

Trish D said...

It's lovely! Great idea to computer generate the words as the background. Can't believe you chose to use blue (wink, wink!)

Sarosa said...

lol, Trish! Actually, I want to do a brown one with this stamp, but I can't get past the night sky...that has to be blue!!!