Thursday, December 27, 2007

Journal for Abbie



Yes, another journal before the year ends! Our oldest daughter is at a "One Thing" conference (a part of "International House of Prayer" in Kansas City, MO. She journals constantly, and told me a few days ago that she needed a new journal before she left (early this morning). This is the first journal I've made in awhile that wasn't for sale. Wow, it was soooooo nice to make a journal that could have errors, lol!


The purple of the ribbon actually matches the purple in the stamped images, the scanner struggles with color! The scripture is from Eureka, and the quilt squares from Sunday International. As I was in a hurry to get the journal done in time, I had searched through my already stamped images for something to put in the corner, and found the quilt squares. The colors were a perfect match!


Abigail plans to be a missionary to Italy (and other regions), and has been studying Italian for years, and spent the summer in Sicily last year, after an honors program tour in the Balkans in May. I asked her to give me a scripture in Italian to put in her journal (she also chose the cover scripture); she chose Psalm 23.

No comments: