Friday, April 24, 2009

black and mint


It's interesting the different things that inspire people in creating. My daughter had a combination of black and mint green that had sent me into my craft room to make a card with those colors. I didn't have the exact shade of green that I wanted, but I liked this shade ... especially as I had bought a package of the cardstock years ago but only used it once. :-) I originally really liked just the black background, it seemed more sophisticated or something, I'm not sure what word I really want. Anyway, that's how I photographed it, though I hadn't yet glued it to a card. It sat on my counter until last night, when I finally decided to do that last step. Before I attached it, I looked at it one last time against a green background, and decided I prefered it that way after all. :-)

No comments: