Monday, July 7, 2008

And the winners are...

Congratulations to Diane and to Sandyh50! I hope you'll both be blessed by your stamps! Be sure to contact me by Friday!

And thanks to all of you for your encouragement, and your stories of cards that have encouraged you! I hope you will all take whatever opportunities come your way to encourage another person, if you've read the comments, you know that a simple card can make a big difference!

Blessing to everyone, and thank you for participating!

Love,
Sarah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners! Thank you Sarah for the opportunity to win such cool candy. Can't wait to see some more of your awesome work Sarah!
Sharon K

Sharon in NE said...

Congratulations Diane and Sandy.

sandyh50 said...

Hi SArah, I was just reading my Google REader and saw my name. I've been at a Bible camp for a family reunion and vacationing. I could not find your email address, but mine is sandyh502001 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!