Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh the colors, the textures!




On the rare occasion that I get to shop at a craft store - I'm 45 minutes from Joanne's, nearly two hours from anything else, I have a difficult time finding patterned paper. There are lots of collections, but often there are only a very few patterns I really like. I don't think I am overly picky, but the selections are not huge. And that's just patterns; a variety of textures is even more difficult to find. But fortunately, I can find a lot online. My favorite place for paper is California Paper Goods. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but I really thought their selection was worth posting about. They have a line of imported papers that can be purchased by the sheet. The prices per sheet range from 20¢ to $2.99 per 8.5 x 11 sheet. (The more expensive ones are the Japanese Yuzen Washi paper - gorgeous printed papers!). One of my favorites is actually the 20¢ priced paper.

No comments: