Friday, April 18, 2008

copper buck


I had two of these bucks stamped with black embossing powder on copper glossy for probably over a year! I must have not been able to decide what to do with them at the time. When I rediscovered them, I decided to use a nicely textured wallpaper background.

Wallpaper books make a great resource for stamping! I am amazed at the wonderful things I have been able to use it for. It's great for journal covers; a good bit more durable than cardstock, and more flexible!

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Oh my...this is very impressive.

Diane Noble said...

WOW! Black on the metallic is so striking. What a great idea! Don't have this stamp, but several that would make great images in reverse silhouette like this. Great inspiration...THANKS!

Blessings on your day tomorrow and throughout the coming week. Enjoyed stopping in and visiting awhile today!