Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ordination card



I've begun making ordination cards. My friend who sells my cards in her store told me that with all the tons of cards that various companies sell there, an ordination card has never been included. When I made my first sheet of stamps to sell, I remembered that, and made this
"Congratulations on your ordination" image.

Scripture is from Eureka, and the background papers are wallpaper.

Edit: Click on the "ordination card" label below to see an alternate version of this card in blue, and several different Ordination designs.

5 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Very rich looking! Great job.

bathmate said...

Amazing so nice posting, I like it.
Bathmate

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I contemplate the collection should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog you got here. It would be great to read more about this theme. Thnx for sharing that data.