Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Salt Challenge


I nearly forgot to do this week's challenge, and I had been so glad when it was announced because I had both the scripture and a "Believe" stamp.

I had in mind an old-world, elegant design, something appropriate for upcoming graduations, etc. But that was before I realized the believe stamp was definitely neither old world nor elegant! I suppose I could have used computer text, but with time running out, I just went for a different look. Well, it's different all right, lol! The fringe might seem over the top, but I really wanted to communicate to the receiver a sense of "lightness" about the idea of God's plan ... it's so easy to be overly intense about this subject.

Scripture is from Biblical Impressions, text is from SU.

4 comments:

Scripture by Design said...

Great! Glad you could join in :)

Hazel said...

This is gorgeous - thanks for joining in with us again

Sharon in NE said...

That's exactly what we need...a lightness knowing He's in control. He knows the plan. Just relax.

Nice job.

Mrs. W said...

Love the colors! I like how you incorporated the scripture as well!nice job! Heather