Saturday, April 5, 2008

smARTworks contest


I was pleased to find out I had tied for third place in the quarterly smARTworks contest!

Actually, I'll be honest, I wasn't really excited at first, because the last contest evidently only had two entries. So, my first thought was that perhaps Susan had just felt bad for me, that out of four entries I did not place. So, I was happy to read on her blog this morning (where the winners are currently listed) that she had the largest amount of submissions ever! Whew! In the one other contest I entered, I had been number four out of four, so this was encouraging indeed, lol!

The card here is almost identical to the one I sent in to smARTworks.

2 comments:

Trish D said...

Way to go!! Have fun shopping :)

Jacki Marie said...

YEAH!!!! I saw that too this morning. I forgot about the contest again! Remind me next time ok? I guess I need that stamp too... Susan sent me a card using that stamp and I meant to put it on my wish list. Anyway, I'm rambling, Congratulations!!!