Friday, February 15, 2008

Really retro


Today I did the "B is for brads" challenge at my friend Jacki's blog. Since the spirit of this challenge is using stuff we've neglected or forgotten, I chose brads that, well, I'm not sure why they were purchased! I just about never use them. To go along with the bold color, I chose some really bold paper. This card is absolutely NOT ME, lol!! But for selling at the gift shoppe, I know it's important to have lots of variety. :-) Unfortunately, in the midst of gluing everything, I somehow got a large smudge of something on the flowered panel. It was too late to remove the paper, so I ended up re-positioning a couple of the items to cover it, so I'm not really happy with the layout.

Text stamp is from SmARTworks.

3 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

It's not your usual style, but it's whimsical. It's probably not my style either, but, I like it! Somebody will buy it!

Sharon in NE said...

I love a change up from time to time. This is good. (Cute brads too.)

BTW, I'm a subscriber!! woohoo!

Diane Noble said...

Very cute. So bright and ENCOURAGING! God bless you and give YOU a happy day!