Friday, February 29, 2008

SmARTworks Tea Party


Smartworks' design team does a challenge every couple of weeks, that I haven't managed to do, but I love the company, and love challenges, so I was hoping to this time around. Usually I find the next one when looking at Trish's blog. When I saw the challenge for this week, using teal, lime green, and brown, I had to laugh. I just happened to have made a quickie card this week that not only had those colors, but a SmARTworks stamp as well! The ink on the text looks blue in the photo, but it actually is teal.

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

VERY pretty...and I LOVE those color combinations. Sometimes we have to have those challenges to step outside our boxes, don't we. You did a GREAT job!

Sharon in NE said...

Okay, if someone said: teal, lime green, and brown. Stripes, a plaid flower and dots I would have turned up my nose, but obviously I would have been wrong. This is cute!! Good job!